As soon as you set the date (one year to 6 months out)
· Order save the date cards. Confirm wedding details, most importantly location, venue and time of day.
· It is thoughtful to send a Save the Date to each member of your wedding party, including vendors such as the officiate, photographer, musician and any one else you have contracted to work with your on your special day.
4-6 months before the wedding
· Order wedding invitations, enclosure cards, printed envelopes
· Order extras for last minute invitations and personal keepsakes.
2-4 months before the wedding
· Put your invitations in the mail 6–8 weeksbefore the wedding.
· Order day–of items 4-6 weeks prior. Ceremony programs, wedding favors, personalized napkins, menu cards, table numbers and anything else you want to share with guests.
2-3 weeks before the wedding
· Contact any guests who have not sent back response cards so you will have an accurate guest count.
Enjoy Your Wedding Day
Right after the wedding
Send out your thank you notes. You have three months, but don’t wait. This way the task doesn’t seem overwhelming and your guests know you received their gifts, and that you loved celebrating with them.
Wedding Timeline and dChecklist
Copyright © 2018 Passion on Paper - All Rights Reserved.